A la carte WordPress services
Here is a partial list of the web design, development, maintenance and content services we provide.
- Responsive web design upgrade to get your site mobile-friendly
- WordPress 'white screen of death' diagnosis and repair
- Custom WordPress facelift/redesign
- WordPress web design and development
- WordPress speed boost, caching and/or CDN setup (to help improve GTmetrix scores / search engine rankings)
- Content updates and site fixes
- Web image creation: Photoshop retouching, illustration, design and layout
- Sourcing, selection and purchase of stock images
- Custom tutorial videos and/or hands-on WordPress training
- WooCommerce shopping cart and payment gateway setup
- WooCommerce shopping cart item entry and optimization
- Social media engagement upgrades or strategy consulting
- Social media setup with custom pages and branding
- WordPress feature/function upgrades
- Plugin installation/configuration (software licenses are not included in the fee)
- WordPress theme installation and custom CSS styling (software licenses are not included in the fee)
- Assistance with hosting issues like uptime, email, SSL setup or renewals, migrations to another host, etc.
- WordPress multisite setup and subdomain site development
- WordPress migration
- WordPress database cleaning and optimization
- Installation and setup of Sucuri website malware protection and firewall
- Content marketing strategy consulting, blogging and social media
- Content placement and page design
- White paper research, writing and design
- Press release writing and distribution
- Professional web copywriting
- Ghost writing
- Funnel marketing strategy consulting
- Split test marketing campaigns
- SEO (search engine optimization) consulting and services
- Google AdWords setup, campaign/ad setup, landing page development and management
- Email marketing setup, with form(s) and autoresponder solution (MailChimp, Aweber or Constant Contact)
Ordering a la carte work: To minimize the costs to you, we have all clients fund a webmaster account with a retainer. As services are requested, they are drawn of that retainer. Periodic statements show the opening balance, service requests, and remaining balance. The account is topped up by the client as required.
Administration time can often exceed the actual time spent on client jobs. So not having to invoice for every little thing significantly reduces our administration costs, and those savings — about 40% — are forwarded to you. Our standard hourly rate is $120, and your special rate is only $70.
Recommended initial funding: minimum $500.00
Please follow your webmaster fund top-up with an email of explanation of the services you need, to firstname.lastname@example.org, if prior arrangements have not been made.
Note: We also provide webmaster support for Joomla! and Drupal websites.