A la carte WordPress services
Every website needs a webmaster. Here is a partial list of the web design, development, maintenance and content services we provide.
- Responsive web design upgrade to get your site mobile-friendly
- WordPress 'white screen of death' diagnosis and repair
- Custom WordPress facelift/redesign
- WordPress web design and development
- WordPress speed boost, caching and/or CDN setup (to help improve GTmetrix scores / search engine rankings)
- Content updates and site fixes
- Web image creation: Photoshop retouching, illustration, design and layout
- Sourcing, selection and purchase of suitable stock images
- Custom tutorial videos and/or hands-on WordPress training
- WooCommerce shopping cart and payment gateway setup
- WooCommerce shopping cart item entry and optimization
- Social media engagement upgrades or strategy consulting
- Social media setup with custom pages and branding
- WordPress feature/function upgrades
- Plugin installation/configuration (software licenses are not included in the fee) WordPress theme installation and custom CSS styling (software licenses are not included in the fee)
- Assistance with hosting issues like uptime, email, SSL setup or renewals, migrations to another host, etc.
- WordPress multisite setup and subdomain site development
- WordPress migrationWordPress database cleaning and optimization
- Installation and setup of Sucuri website malware protection and firewall
- Content marketing strategy consulting, blogging and social media
- Content placement and page design
- White paper research, writing and design
- Press release writing and distribution
- Professional web copywriting
- Ghost writing
- Funnel marketing strategy consulting
- Split test marketing campaigns
- SEO (search engine optimization) consulting and services
- Google AdWords setup, campaign/ad setup, landing page development and management
- Email marketing setup, with form(s) and autoresponder solution (MailChimp, Aweber or Constant Contact)
Ordering a la carte work
To minimize the costs to you, we have all clients fund a webmaster account with a retainer. As services are requested, they are drawn of the retainer. Periodic statements show the opening balance, service requests, and remaining balance. The account is topped up by the client as required.
Administration time can often exceed the actual time spent on client jobs. So not having to invoice for every little thing significantly reduces our administration costs, and those savings are forwarded to you.
Our standard hourly rate is $120, with a minimum Webmaster Fund load of $360 in credits. But our hourly rate is only $70/hr with the purchase of $1,000 in credits, $80/hr with the purchase of $750 in credits, and $90/hr with the purchase of $500 in credits.
Note: For clients on one of our monthly content marketing or copywriting retainer plans, monthly file system and database backups, software updates, and any required CSS (Cascaded Style Sheet) code revisions following an update are included as a free value added bonus.
Please follow your webmaster fund top-up with an email of explanation of the services you need, to [email protected], if prior arrangements have not been made.