A la carte WordPress services
- Responsive web design upgrade to get your site mobile-friendly
- WordPress white screen of death diagnosis and repair
- Custom WordPress facelift/redesign
- WordPress speed boost, caching and/or CDN setup (to help improve GTmetrix scores / search engine rankings)
- Content updates and site fixes (in addition to WordPress Care package)
- Web image creation: Photoshop retouching, illustration, design and layout
- Sourcing, selection and purchase of stock images
- Custom tutorial videos and/or hands-on WordPress training
- WooCommerce shopping cart and payment gateway setup
- WooCommerce shopping cart item entry and optimization
- Social media engagement upgrades or strategy consulting
- WordPress feature/function upgrades
- Plugin installation/configuration, replacement of low calibre plugins where required
- Theme installation and custom CSS styling
- Assistance with hosting issues like uptime, email, SSL setup or renewals, migrations to another host, etc.
- WordPress multisite setup and subdomain site development
- WordPress migration
- WordPress database cleaning and optimization
- Installation and setup of Sucuri website malware protection and firewall
- Content marketing strategy, blogging and social media
- Professional web copywriting
- Funnel marketing strategy consulting
- Split testing marketing campaigns
- SEO (search engine optimization) consulting and services
- Google AdWords setup, campaign/ad setup, landing page development and management
- Email marketing setup, with form(s) and autoresponder solution (MailChimp, Aweber or Constant Contact)
Ordering a la carte work: To minimize the costs to you, we have all clients fund a webmaster account with a retainer. As services are requested, they are covered out of that retainer. Monthly statements show the opening balance, service requests, and remaining balance. The account is topped up as required. Administration time can often exceed the actual time spent on client jobs. So not having to invoice for every little thing significantly reduces our administration costs, and those savings — about 25% — are forwarded to you.
Recommended initial funding: 500.00 (but you can enter any amount.)
Funds are Canadian Dollars.
Note: We also provide webmaster support for Joomla! websites.