Every website should come with a webmaster
To be a superhero to your customers, your site must be available for business 24/7, 365 days a year.
Focus on running your business; not the technology involved in keeping your WordPress website running smoothly. All software is vulnerable, and we'll take care of everything!
Premium WordPress support with marketing coaching
- Weekly off-site backups of your site's files and database, so your website can be quickly restored if anything goes wrong
- Peace of mind that your website software is always up to date (WordPress core, theme and framework where applicable, and plugins)*
- Weekly website inspections and report, to assure your site is running perfectly 24/7, 365 days a year
- Integrity checks weekly, and any broken links repaired/removed as required
- We include and will install Wordfence Security Premium cyber security software that notifies us of any updates that need to be made on short notice to keep your WordPress website completely safe
- 24 hour live chat or telephone support for any emergency... that's right, no more support tickets to fill out**
- 24 hour uptime monitoring: if your site goes offline, for any reason, we're notified within minutes and will take action to resolve the problem***
- And we'll include up to 4 small fixes or content update jobs for you each month, delivered blazingly quick****
- You'll get 1 scheduled monthly one-on-one coaching call in which veteran online marketing consultant, Cole Wiebe, provides premium advice on your website, SEO, content marketing, conversion and sales funnel marketing
- No contract, cancel at any time
WordPress care plans are available globally.
* Note: If there are licensing or subscription issues that prevent us from making these updates, or need to be addressed/renewed, we will contact you for assistance in securing any required registration details.
** Emergency website repair or restoration services do not include content updates or website upgrades.
*** We include a maximum of 15 minutes hosting or email support per month, creating and following up on support tickets. 3rd party services include their own support. If you do request us to take a more extensive intermediary role with your hosting company, to resolve renewal, email, SSL or website hosting issues, that service is billable at our standard hourly rate. (See below)
**** Up to ¼ hr. per request. (Total: 1 hr.) If you have a lot of edits to be made, see #4 below.)
Funds are Canadian Dollars.